Academic Tour for the following majors of College of Engineering: Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Survey Engineering Technology, School of Engineering Technology Undeclared
UMaine engineering students and faculty will help students and their parents learn more about the programs.
The tour will be visiting several engineering laboratories. Please wear close-toed footwear. Participants with open-toed footwear, such as sandals, will not be able to enter some of the laboratories. Please note, check-in starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- 10-10:15am – Introduction
- 10:15-10:30am – Advanced Manufacturing Center
- 10:30-10:45am – Ferland Engineering Education and Design Center Construction Site
- 10:45-11:15am – Advanced Structures and Composites Center
- 11:30am-12pm – Department tours
Registration closes one week before the tour date.